points - Details)
Learn SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING in Plain English – Step by Step!
Buy the Social Media Book Used by Stanford Continuing Studies to Teach Social Media Marketing.
- Updated – Fully updated for 2021 with a NEW Chapter on TikTok
- Social Media Marketing explained. It’s a PARTY and you are the PARTY THROWER.
- Platform-by-Platform – Step-by-step Marketing on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Read the Reviews – compare the REAL REVIEWS of this book compared to the REVIEWS (?) of other books
- Learn to Advertise on Social Media Platforms without losing money
- Watch Videos – view step-by-step companion VIDEOS that SHOW you how to use social media for your business.
- Use the Worksheets – download WORKSHEETS that guide you step-by-step for EACH platform – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Access Free Tools – access the companion Marketing Almanac with free tools for social media marketing!
The #1 Bestselling Workbook on Social Media Marketing for Your Business
- Jason McDonald – written by a successful practitioner of Social Media Marketing
- Stanford University – used by Dr. McDonald in his courses, both online and in face-to-face workshops
- Got Questions? – just Google ‘Jason McDonald’ and send a quick email or call.
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online.
Table of Contents
- Introduction – how this book works. How to access the companion worksheets and resources.
- Social Media Marketing – what it means to use social media for ‘marketing.’ It’s a Party and you are the Party Thrower.
- Content Marketing – Content is the ‘food and entertainment’ of your social media party. How to create a content marketing machine.
- Facebook – understanding how to market on Facebook via Facebook posts, Pages, and Groups. Facebook Advertising.
- LinkedIn – optimizing your profile, using LinkedIn to schmooze. LinkedIn content strategies.
- Twitter – Do you tweet? Should you? The hidden opportunities amidst the noise of Twitter.
- Instagram – the #1 platform for visual shopping and consumer outreach. Both organic and advertising.
- YouTube – the three uses of video – supportive, SEO, and sharing / viral plus native video on other platforms.
- TikTok – the new kid on the block and how to use TikTok for B2C marketing.
- Pinterest – Pin it to win it on Pinterest
- Email Marketing – the Rodney Dangerfield of social media marketing
Social Media Marketing in PLAIN ENGLISH – step-by-step with a leading instructor from Stanford Continuing Studies