(as of Apr 06,2021 13:16:33 UTC – Details)
LinkedIn is a very useful social and business platform and there’s so much to learn about it.
Between learning the basics, building a professional profile, creating new connections and selling services, it can be daunting to learn it all.
The content of these guides for beginners and intermediates will help you to speed up the learning curve and implement all that you need today.
In this book, you’ll surely find:
• Discover the basics of LinkedIn, what it is and how it’s used
• The types of advantages you have when using LinkedIn, such as growing your network, searching for new jobs, business opportunities, etc.
• Find companies that align with you and what you’re looking for
• Learn the basic features of using LinkedIn and how to use it on a daily basis
• Tips and tricks for beginners and intermediates
• Utilize the features that are already available so that you expand and grow your business
• How LinkedIn is beneficial to your marketing strategy
• Learn the basic steps in getting set up with a LinkedIn account, whether personal or professional
• How you can sign up for a premium LinkedIn account and benefit from it
• Setting up a professional profile that can help convert leads into sales and how it works
• How can pick your target customers or audiences and the ways that you can use LinkedIn to reach them
• How to optimize your profile
• How to best understand the policies of LinkedIn so that you’re still in good standing with the platform and can utilize it
• Tools and apps that you can use to help you sell services/products
• How to create a marketing funnel that can be used for various marketing campaigns
Plus so much more!
With the modern world shifting to social applications and websites, there’s no reason not to utilize the power of social media to engage with people and sell top quality services.
Go ahead and scroll up and preview the book, then click on the button to purchase your own copy of this book and get started with LinkedIn marketing today!